Saturday, December 05, 2009

The Tree Farm

5 Years have past since our last trip to the tree farm. It has not change but we sure have.
We are getting ready to board the hay ride and go find the prefect Christmas tree for this year.


Here we are all waiting to go.

I took the time to teach my little brother how to count the rings on the tree stump sample to see how old our Christmas tree was. We discovered it is 20 years old.



Does this picture remind you of a movie? How about "Seven Brides for Seven Brother." I can just hear the sound of those young boys singing in the musical as I watched this brotherly interaction. We are actually cutting off samples of our Christmas tree trunk so we can each have one.





1 comment:

The Cox's said...

What a super idea! I bet you had so much fun, kids would love something like this! Hope you are all great and had a nice Christmas!